Thursday 19 August 2021

On the Table- Malifaux, Arena Rex

Another weekly update, I've had a few longer-standing orders arrive now so I'm getting into some projects I've really been looking forward to! 

I picked up the Outcast starter set to make sure I still had all the Outcasts faction, and now I've painted them I also have the faction all painted too. There are a few small issues I have with the models (the Riflemen are pinheads) but overall the new preassembled stuff is pretty good quality I've found and they painted up pretty easily. 

The first of the orders I've been waiting on, I'm really excited to get all the Helleniki for Arena Rex finished. With these I have the entire cohort painted, and I'm already looking at Gorgons or Morituri for more options to play with

No comments:

Post a Comment