Sunday 8 August 2021

On the Table- Wonder Woman 1984, Fallout

 Another hobby update, I'm still working away on a bunch of projects and getting things completed. Jumping around a bit more to spice things up in lockdown, but I'm also managing to finish a whole lot of different systems so I can happily call everything fully painted and be ready to play everything once things open up again. 

First up I finished a model I wanted to paint for a while, the Golden Eagle model from Wonder Woman 1984. This sculpt is really nice and was quite simple to paint up, so as a night's project it was a nice thing to get done

A few weeks ago I picked up a bunch of models for Fallout: Wasteland Warfare for the Brotherhood of Steel and Enclave. Both of these are my favourite factions in the lore and they even share a couple of models in-game so I have a bit of variety in terms of playing the game, and the sculpts are amazing. As a big Fallout fan, I'm really happy I finally bit the bullet and bought into the game because I can also use all my Batman terrain for it as well. 

No comments:

Post a Comment