Thursday 11 February 2021

On the Table- Star Wars Legion, Infinity and Blood Bowl

 Hi all, another little update with what I've been working on over the last couple months. My gaming habits have shifted quite a bit in a new direction with some of the older games falling to the wayside for a while as newer ones become the focus. 


My last update my Rebels were done awaiting bases, and since then the basing is finished and I've added a few more units. Clan Wren and Sabine started off my Mandalorian expansion, and the generic unit in the box got painted up as Bo Katan and her Nite Owls for a bit more colour variation. R2 and C3PO got finished as well and they've been seeing a lot more use than the rest, mainly because I'm finding Republic a lot more fun than Rebels and I've been playing them a lot. 



As just mentioned, I've been really getting into Republic and enjoy them a lot. Anakin has been my favourite model to play in the entire game (closely followed by Operative Luke and Padme) and I almost refuse to not take him at this point based purely off the enjoyment factor. I have all my Republic painted as well as you can see below





Getting back into Infinity again with N4 is something I've had a great time with as well, and it's meant I've finally gotten around to finishing off my Steel Phalanx. I really have a blast playing them and they can do a ton of work, plus I get to play a bunch of Greek heroes and I really love that theme, doubling down on it with painting everything in bronze armour to really accentuate the Greek feel. I'm now working on a StarCo army so I can use all the Outrage manga characters which should have a very different feel to my Phalanx as well so I'm looking forward to that. 



Last thing I've been working on is finishing painting my Goblin team for Blood Bowl. At the moment I haven't started on the trolls but the rest of the team is well underway, with only a couple more nights worth of work until they're done. I've always loved the team and they're hilarious to play, plus this lets me play Underworld when added to my Skaven as well (and that's why they're painted all in the same purple and yellow scheme so they match). Updates on them soon when they're finished!

No comments:

Post a Comment