Monday 16 November 2020

On the Table- Ten Thunders and Rebels

 Hi all! It's been quite a while and I thought I'd jump back in with what I've been working on and using in games over the last couple of months. 

My first big project was a lot of basing for Malifaux to finish off keywords I had half done before. Many of these I showed off before in my various posts on Malifaux and I now have Bandit, Mercenary, Plague, Obliteration, Freikorps, Tormented, Last Blossom and most recently Wastrel completed. Over the last few weeks I've also painted and been working out the Honeypot keyword in my games which has been great fun as I play around with Ten Thunders a lot more. I'm working now on finishing painting the Foundry I own for a 4th Thunders crew and the Infamous keyword to round out my Outcasts (and get a 2nd Bayou crew) while I wait for Void Hunters and to see the Explorer's Society in full which I'm very excited for. 

I've also been working on getting my Rebels done for Star Wars Legion and other than bases, they are now finished awaiting Lando and Mandalorians in the future. I only need to paint R2D2 and C3PO to finish the lists I have to try and then I'll be moving onto Republic. 

No comments:

Post a Comment