Tuesday 28 July 2020

Bushido as a Beginner- Shadow Wind Clan, 2nd Wave

Hi all! Another step of Bushido as a Beginner where I haven't actually played a game yet, but damned if I'm not going to be prepared when I do! My local game store The Combat Company got in a Bushido restock recently so I picked up a bunch more stuff for my ninjas. In fact, I picked up every option they have apart from Karapan and Dudiko who were both still out of stock! 

When the models came I was pretty eager in getting them together, but I had run out of glue so had to restock before I could get into assembly. Once this was done however, I tried to knock them out as quickly as I possibly could so they could join the rest of the bunch. I've now got them all painted up and ready to go, so here they are! 

With that the next step on my path to gaming is done, and I just need to wait for an opportunity to start playing! Hopefully I will be able to demo it to my gaming group soon enough, but in the meantime everything I own is painted so that's a plus. I'm aiming to get some terrain done soon to let me use the KKZ cards, so that will be the next update.

No comments:

Post a Comment