Sunday 28 June 2020

On the Table- Battlefleet Heresy, Necromunda, Avengers

Hi again all! Thought I'd put up another hobby post with what I've been working on lately and talk about how I've been hobbying. 
A couple weeks ago I finished up my Delaque gang for Necromunda. I haven't played it yet, but I'm hoping to set some things up once I can make it to a local club meet and give these guys a try. I really love the sneaky cloaked aesthetics of the gang and their fluff as information brokers and spies, so I had to pick them up (and add some Forge World weapons to them as well). 
More recently I've been working on a Battlefleet Heresy fleet for the Dark Angels. The Dark Angels have always been my favourite Legion, they're what I have for 40k as well (updates on that soon) and before I sold them off I had them for 30k as well. With the rules online and a few people locally building up fleets, I decided to expand into a 2nd BFG fleet and build up the Dark Angels. I've got my hands on a metal Desolator and have converted it up by removing Chaos stars and adding Dark Angel symbols (thanks 40k bitz!) to act as the Invincible Reason as my flagship, and am now waiting on the rest of the fleet before I start painting. The different playstyle alone is something I'm looking forward to compared to Eldar, and there's going to be a lot of gaming to be had once I get the fleet up and ready. 
My latest paint project has been the old Knight Models set of Avengers, plus the Hulk. While these are a fully playable list for the Marvel/DCU game they're mainly being painted to sit on my shelf and finish off my Marvel collection. 

That's been my last month of hobby, next up is more Bushido!

No comments:

Post a Comment