Sunday 3 October 2021

On the Table- Kill Team Marines and Genestealer Cult

 Hi again all, over the last few weeks I've been finishing up some models I've owned for a while (and some newer) that I've had for Kill Team and with the new edition I'm keen to start playing again. 

First off was the team I bought last edition to play with, Astartes that I painted up as the Minotaurs chapter. Super easy Contrast paints over metallic basecoat for the armour, it was a look that I am happy with nonetheless and I will likely be replicating it in the future as a staple technique with large amounts of gold and bronze. Many of the Veterans I will be counting as a Deathwatch warband with the Chaplain leading, and the Chapter Master and Dreadnought I just had to finish the set of characters and if I can eventually use them later, I will. 

After these I painted up a few Genestealer Cult models so I can play both Kill Team and Necromunda, having options for both. I'm most happy that I can use them in both games as is, and I think the shenanigans I can pull with these will be a good counterbalance to the Marines as well. 

No comments:

Post a Comment