Saturday 9 October 2021

On the Table- Guild Ball Alchemists, Brotherhood of Steel

 With this hobby update comes another big change of tune, because it's again me jumping into a new game system. I've long looked at Guild Ball and after it's "death" last year I somewhat wrote it off, but recently found a ton of stuff at good deals and picked them all up to get into the game. 

The faction that always caught my eye were the Alchemists Guild, and especially both versions of Katalyst. I managed to find the complete team roster for them (Kami and Soma are on the way) so I have all the options, but there are some I love the look of far more than others and will likely play a lot more (Crucible, Katalyst and Smoke). From here, the other Guild I picked up were the Ratcatchers, complete with Vet Graves and Bonesaw. I'll be getting these done fairly soon so they can also hit the table and I can call Guild Ball complete!

I also got a delivery for the last 2 sets I needed for the Brotherhood of Steel to finish off the faction for Fallout:Wasteland Warfare. Pretty simple, but I picked up all the named characters from Fallout 4 and got them painted so I can call the faction finished (and next up for Fallout is the Enclave and some robots)

No comments:

Post a Comment