Wednesday 16 June 2021

Bushido as a Beginner Part 3- Terrain Markers and The Future

 Back to Bushido, and I’ve really dived in now! Been playing a few games a week for the past couple weeks and I’m having a great time learning all the tricks of the ninjas and finishing them off for good hobby-wise. Now that I’ve got them all painted (see the last one, Axiam, below) I worked on making up the terrain pieces for the Shadow Wind Clan so I can use them as options and have them represented properly.

For the terrain, the Smoke Fields (I made 3 because of the ways I can put them out mid-game, and I can’t see myself needing any more than this) were just based up like all of my models were while the Hidden Tunnel Passage got a bit extra work with needing the tunnel built up. I decided to also create a door for it to make it look a bit fancier, and the structure of it is made mostly from MDF offcuts from terrain kits that I built structure onto.

With those all finished up, I’m all done for Bushido until I get the inevitable 2nd faction or more ninjas, and I'm looking at shark business more and more... I am planning on doing some writeups about using the ninjas now as well, which should be done in the coming weeks as I play more games!

No comments:

Post a Comment