Wednesday 2 June 2021

On the Table- Soldiers of Fortune, Legion, Bushido and Monsterpocalypse

 Hi all! Quite a while since my last update and I've been up to a lot again in terms of hobby, getting a lot of things finished. Gaming-wise I've been almost exclusively playing Batman and getting into Bushido lately which is reflected a bit in what I'm painting, but I'm also jumping around a bit and trying to finish collections as much as possible. 

For Bushido I already had most of the Kage Kaze faction painted, and now I have 3 more options finished that I expect to get a lot of use out of. The only one I don't own now is Axiam, and adding Dudiko and Karapan are going to be a huge boon in terms of list building options. 

I almost had my Star Wars collections painted as well, with just a single ATRT for my Rebels and a few bits and pieces for my Republic. These are now all done, so both armies are all fully painted. More of them can be seen over on my Instagram 

With the recent Godzilla vs Kong movie, Monsterpocalypse looked really appealing so I started to paint up the Empire of the Apes that I had picked up. King Kondo is my favourite sculpt in the range and I loved painting him, but General Hondo is also really nice to paint and I'm looking forward to getting into the rest of the ape units as well. 

Last but definitely not least, the Soldiers of Fortune. Something I've talked about before on the blog from a tactics perspective, I really loved the idea of playing a Scarecrow crew and the fact Bane was in there as well just sold me on it. I've had a really great time playing Scarecrow and the Soldiers deck I love a lot, plus the models are really nice and I enjoy using them every time. 

With that it's everything I've finished the last couple of months, and now I'm working on finally finishing my Goblin team for Blood Bowl and then finishing the rest of the Monsterpocalypse stuff I own. 

No comments:

Post a Comment