Wednesday 4 March 2020

On the Table- Blood Bowl, Batman

Hi everyone, thought I'd jump in with another quick update of what I've been working on the last couple of weeks and what I've been playing.

First up is the old faithful Batman. I've been playing a lot of Batman 3rd edition and I'm really loving it, having found my groove in both list and deck building with the Batman and Bat-Family lists (although I'm still experimenting with League and Titans, and Watchmen are on my mind) so I'm making sure I have all my options painted up ready to go. I've finished off all the Return to Gotham cops, so my backlog isn't huge for Batman, but I'm moving into some other options now before doing all of their bases at once. On the table currently are Bruce Wayne, Donna Troy and 2 sculpts of Lex Luthor for my limited Organised Crime collection.

I've also signed up for a Blood Bowl 7s league at a local club for the next couple months, and I'm using it as an excuse to finally finish off my Skaven team I've had sitting around for a while. It's all very close to finished now apart from 2 Gutter Runners and a Blitzer, otherwise I will have almost every option painted at max availability apart from a Rat Ogre (which I use Glart or Hakflem for because I much prefer their models). Skaven are one of my 2 favourite teams (alongside Goblins, who will be my next team)- I love how they are a very fragile but very quick team and they can run the ball like nobody's business.

That's all for today, but I have a lot more content planned coming up for a few different things so stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment