Tuesday 14 September 2021

On the Table- Family, Wildfire

 Another quicker update, I've been working on quite a lot of different Malifaux stuff in between some of the other projects I've posted lately and thought I'd put it up here. 

I painted Kaeris and her keyword a little while ago, and I found them really fun to paint. The flames were something I don't very often attempt but here were a necessity, so being pushed out of my comfort zone a bit was a good thing and I'm pretty proud of them overall. 

One of the biggest draws of Malifaux to me is the Weird West aesthetic a lot of the crews have, especially the gunslingers, and Perdita and her Ortega Family are a really big part of that I hadn't picked up until recently. I've had all the alt sculpts and her Avatar lying around for a while with the intention of playing her crew eventually, but now (especially with her gorgeous new art and title) I'm definitely looking forward to having the opportunity to put her on the table. 

No comments:

Post a Comment