Saturday 17 July 2021

On the Table- Easterlings, Monsterpocalypse, Necromunda

 Another fortnight, another update because I'm still in lockdown and painting a lot. Hanging out for games but at least I can manage to get things finished in the meantime. 

Once all my Malifaux stuff from the last update was finished I started on the units I had leftover for Monsterpocalypse to finish that off. Quick paintjobs on them but it does the trick, and elite units have all been given different paintjobs to show them easily on the table. 

I also finished off a Delaque Spyker from ArtelW to go with my Necromunda gang. Got a campaign hopefully starting up some time soon and this will be the first thing I save my credits for because I love the idea of taking an unsanctioned psyker as part of my gang. 

Since then I've been working on a huge project for me, finally finishing the Easterling army I bought 2 years ago and have always burnt out before finishing anything. I painted up enough for a Battle Company a while ago, but now I've finished everything in the army except for the pikes (important part, I know) and Khamul's Fell Beast which I'll finish later on, because I know that if I start on them now I'll burn out again. 

No comments:

Post a Comment